BBQ Chicken Wings
Noxx Caribbean Taste
Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Chicken Wings (Oven)
Total Time: 1hr 14mins Course: Appetizer, Dinner, Side Dish Servings: 4-6
3 lbs chicken wings
2 Tablespoon NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca BBQ Marinade
2 cups NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Bend the wings and tuck the tips under the large joint to form a triangle.
3. Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca BBQ Marinade.
4. Set wings in a single layer in a large roasting or baking pan. Use two pans if you have to.
5. Bake the chicken wings, turning once, until browned, about 45 minutes.
6. Remove the wings from the oven.
7. Pour off all the fat from the pan. If necessary, blot the wings with paper towels.
8. Return the wings to the pan.
9. Pour the NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet BBQ Sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven.
10. Bake for 10 minutes.
11. Turn the wings over and bake 10 minutes longer.
12. Serve hot, at room temperature, or cold.