Jerk Salmon (Air Fryer)
This Calypso Jerk Seasoning adds bold flavors to your salmon fillets. Ready in less than 10 minutes in the Air Fryer.
Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 2 servings
• 1 tablespoon Calypso Jerk Seasoning
• 2 (6 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets • cooking spray
1) Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2) Rinse and pat dry salmon fillets with a paper towel. Mist fillets with cooking spray. Sprinkle Calypso Jerk Seasoning onto a plate. Press flesh sides of fillets into the Calypso Jerk Seasoning.
3) Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin-side down. Mist salmon again lightly with cooking spray.
4)Cook for 8 minutes. Remove from air fryer and let the salmon fillets rest for 2 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
be Inspired by taste