La Caribbean Taste Calypso Jerk Chicken Wings (Air Fryer)
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins
Course: Appetizer, Dinner, Side Dish
Equipment: Air Fryer
2 Pounds Chicken Wings (Wing Tips Removed)
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon LA CARIBBEAN TASTE Calypso Jerk Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Corn-starch
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1. Trim wing tips from chicken wings and put Chicken Wings in a Bowl. Sprinkle chicken wings with salt.
2. Coat the Wings with the LA CARIBBEAN TASTE Calypso Jerk Seasoning.
3. Sprinkle Corn-starch Over the Chicken
4. Mix Up Chicken Wings to Coat with Ingredients
5. Put Chicken Wings in Air Fryer Basket trying to get them in a single layer.
6. Spray wings with the Olive Oil Sprayer (If you do not have drizzle wings before putting in basket)
7. It is ok to have them overlap a bit but do not have them stacked on top of each other. Assuring to get even air circulation.
8. Turn Air Fryer to 380 Degrees and a cooking time of 20 to 22 Minutes. Shake or Flip Chicken Wings halfway through cooking time. Check wings 20 minutes later to see if they are done. Cook a few minutes more if you like them crispy.
9. Serve with Celery and Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing.