La Caribbean Taste Soca BBQ Lamb Chops
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1h 6mins | Total Time: 1h 16 m
2 tablespoons LCT Soca BBQ Marinade
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds lamb chops
1. Mix together LA CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca BBQ Marinade, salt, and olive oil in a large re-sealable bag until the salt has dissolved.
2. Add lamb, toss until coated, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
4. Remove lamb from the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Wrap the exposed ends of the bones with aluminum foil to keep them from burning.
6. Grill to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. The chops may also be broiled in the oven for about 5 minutes per side for medium.