Spicy Chicken Curry
This spicy chicken curry is an easy recipe for any lunch or dinner idea. Deliciously paired with cream for the entire family to enjoy.
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 servings
¼ cup cream
½ cup Chicken Broth
½ cup water
½ pound Boneless Raw Chicken Breasts
1 tablespoon Noxx Caribbean Taste Spicy Rhythm Curry Seasoning 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Then add your chicken until the ‘pinkness’ is gone.
2. Add water and NOXX Caribbean Taste Spicy Rhythm Curry Seasoning.
3. Bring it all to the boil, and then reduce the heat.
4. Cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes
5. Then add cream and simmer for about 5 minutes. Serve with white hot rice or roti.
Be inspired by taste