Spicy Rhythm Curry Shrimps
Checkout our Shrimp Recipe
Total Time: 15 mins
Noxx Caribbean taste Spicy Rhythm Curry Shrimps
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Spicy Rhythm Curry Rub
1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon water
1/4 teaspoon salt Instructions
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until tender.
3. Add shrimp; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic and NOXX CARIBBEAN TASTE Spicy Rhythm Curry Seasoning; cook and stir 30-60 seconds longer or until shrimp turn pink.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. If desired, serve with rice.