La Caribbean Taste Soca Scotch Bonnet
Total Time: 10 mins
1/4 cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Dash of LA CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet Pepper sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the half-and-half and whisk until smooth.
2. Add the salt, pepper, and LA CARIBBEAN TASTE Soca Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and whisk until well combined.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet (cast iron if you have it) on low heat and add the butter.
4. Pour the eggs into the skillet. Using a heat-resistant rubber spatula, stir the egg mixture over low heat to create soft creamy curds.
5. Cook to light and fluffy.